Today’s cybersecurity risk and compliance landscape necessitates a seasoned professional to guide your organization on a cohesive threat strategy. No matter the size of your business, the sensitive date that you hold is under constant from outside hackers, insider threats, and cyber criminals.
That’s why a virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is imperative to the safety of your organization. Our vCISO team provides high-level, strategic guidance to our clients at a comfortable price point. Keep your brand name out of the headlines while keeping your business reputation and revenues intact with a qualified cybersecurity partner at your side.
Consider some of these recent findings from the Ponemon Institute while determining whether a vCISO is right for your organization:
- The average cost of a breach involving 1 million records was nearly $40 million dollars.
- The average time to detect and contain a “mega” breach was 365 days — 99 days longer than a smaller breach (266 days).
TESTED & CERTIFIED.
Our vCISO solutions are backed by a broad range of highly-recognized and respected industry certifications and education – supporting your comprehensive security and compliance portfolio with the senior guidance and leadership necessary for end-to-end protection. These credentials include:
- Certified Information Systems Security (CISSP) ISC2
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) EC Council
- Certified Digital Forensic Examiner (CDFE) Defense Cyber Crime Institute (DCITA) DoD
- Certified Digital Media Collector (CDMC) Defense Cyber Crime Institute (DCITA) DoD
- Certified Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) DoD
- Target Intelligence (USAF)
- NSA IAM
- NSA IEM
Protecting sensitive data and mitigating risk while obeying compliance and governance rules is not an easy task. Your business requires a powerful team behind you, ensuring a high-level, additional layer of protection for your valuable data and network assets. Partnering with our vCISO team means implementing the right cybersecurity tools and reinforcing them up with long-term strategic planning and operations, advanced policy implementation, and a solid business continuity framework.