SPEAKER: DAVID STELZL, CISSP; WORLD-RENOWNED SPEAKER, DATA SECURITY EXPERT & AUTHOR OF DIGITAL MONEY
HOSTED BY: SENTRIBIT, A MANAGED SECURITY SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
DETAILS: OCTOBER 25, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM @ RUTH’S CHRIS PARSIPPANY
David Stelzl has consulted on security projects and advised business leaders with some of the largest financial and pharmaceutical companies in the world. He’s a dynamic speaker, addressing over 70 audiences each year on topics like this – mostly to business leaders. David is unique – his analogies and examples are simple… he brings clarity to the security problem. He has answers. You won’t hear a bunch of techno-babble in this meeting – David is here to show you how to fix this problem.
You will leave this event with the following takeaways:
- 7 recent trends that need your direct attention
- The biggest problem with most security plans and how to fix it
- 7 mindsets your end-users must have to survive 2018
- A chance to network with others who are fighting the same battle
- An opportunity to answer your biggest questions – without the jargon!
Sentribit is a managed security solutions firm, ensuring complete visibility, around-the-clock monitoring, timely prevention, and prompt remediation if and when a cyberattack occurs.