SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING.
STOP the biggest threat to your organization’s data security!
Your employees, contractors, and vendors are divulging important confidential information to cyber criminals. Hackers prey on emotions by creating messages of fear or urgency that cause the victim to fall right into a well-planned trap.
Phish Your Colleagues
Phishing attacks are on the rise. For instance, cybersecurity experts attribute 91% of today’s data breaches to spear phishing emails. (Unlike traditional phishing emails that reach a mass audience in the hopes that they’ll acquire sensitive data such as usernames and passwords, spear phishing targets a specific user or group of users with a personalized message.)
That’s why phishing simulations are fully integrated with our security awareness program to ensure employees have proper exposure to the latest threats against your organization.
Try it for free! For 30 days, send a phishing test for up to 100 users. Access thousands of pre-formatted email templates and discover what percentage of your employees are Phish-prone.
Entice Employees With Engaging Content
Combat intrusions and theft with the most engaging and innovative security awareness program on the market. Sentribit has partnered with Ninjio to deliver training sessions in 3-4 minute animated clips developed by Hollywood designers, writers, and producers.
Get a sneak preview of a recent episode.
Our managed security awareness training includes:
- Customized platform – access our Learning Management System platform customized with your branding
- Complete management – administrated by our program experts to ensure your staff is fully engaged
- Ongoing engagement – support continuous learning and development meeting with new episodes
- Regular reporting – review and download detailed, in-depth analysis on each employee throughout your program
- Additional support – recommendations for follow-up training such as simulations, pen testing, and assessments
Hackers will not stop inventing new ways to get their hands on the data they desire. That’s why Sentribit works with your executives, employees, and vendors to employ training that emphasizes data security and help your company navigate through the ever-changing waters of cybersecurity.