FREE COURSE: INTERNET SECURITY WHEN YOU WORK FROM HOME.
Five High-Priority Recommendations For Working From Home
Many organizations are in the process of enabling their users to work from home securely. Apart from having and enforcing a remote work security policy, we strongly recommend to deploy the following high-priority elements of these urgent projects:
- a VPN;
- Single Sign On (SSO) fortified by;
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA);
- An immediate and vigorous security awareness training campaign
- Fully patched machines in the cloud, the office -and- at the house
The worldwide COVID-19 outbreak has provided malicious actors with an unprecedented opportunity to weaponize widespread fears and concerns among the general public for the purposes of social engineering schemes prosecuted through malicious emails. For the bad guys, this is the ultimate in target-rich environments.
As rapidly mounting infections in western countries drive a growing climate of fear, employees need to be educated and trained to expect these kinds of emails, accurately identify them, and handle them safely.
Internet Security When You Work From Home
By the end of this training module, you will:
- Understand some common technology problems when preparing to work from home.
- Be prepared with basic necessary steps to take while securing your home environment for remote work.
- Know essential best practices to implement for success while working remotely.