CYBERSECURITY FOR SMALL BUSINESS.
Over 60% of all ransomware attacks targeted small and medium-sized businesses. (2019, Beazley PLC.)
Regardless of your company size, today’s businesses require protection from cyber threats. As a managed security service provider, Sentribit can protect your organization with a complete security-as-a-service solution, featuring 24 x 7 threat monitoring, cybersecurity training, and dark web scanning.
Sentribit provides end-to-end proactive security services powered by SentriSOC, our round-the-clock security operations center. Our security analysts are based in the U.S. and are highly trained on the latest techniques to combat cybercriminals. In addition, we educate your employees to be the first line of defense in fighting threats via our highly interactive and effective security awareness training program. Overall, our goal is to keep your company safe while eliminating the need for costly in-house expertise, all at a very attractive price point.
Discover how our 24/7 security operations center protects your business against cyber threats:
- Monitor for potential threats.
- Investigate anomalies in your network.
- Report any issues immediately with recommendations for response.
- Respond quickly to contain and eliminate the threat.
Defend your business against intrusions, infections, malware injections, and all the latest attack methods. Quick detection and remediation ensures that your customer’s data is protected, your intellectual property is preserved, and your organization’s reputation is safeguarded.
To learn more about our solution, please download our solution overview below.
Dark Web Monitoring
Digital credentials, such as usernames and passwords, connect you and your employees to critical business applications and online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web.
How can Dark Web Monitoring protect your business?
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services, including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Provides awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.